Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sireta's Blog - Part 6

Sunday (Week 5)

Poor Tris, Sunday is the only day we get off together and the poor guy wound up having to repair the shower and mop the floor before he could even shower himself.

I also reminded him of the toilet downstairs that had been clogged for a week. So much for moving into a new home and getting away from the plumbing problems.

By the time he was able to get leftover apple pancakes, I’d already eaten. The poor guy couldn’t get a break; his phone started ringing before he could even eat. He wound up tell Marty he couldn’t talk

I got my first royalty check today, 50.

We just do not get enough time together, today is for us. Just us.

I checked to see if anything was showing at the theater, but the next showing is Monday at 5:00 – we won’t be able to attend that, so Tris suggested we go to Hogan’s for a bite of dinner.

That’s our Prius that Tris got from the inheritance. It’s black; can’t you tell it’s his? We had a wonderful day together, and it ended on the perfect note.

Monday

Tris is the last of his family; he so wants to the name to go on through the generations, so we went to City Hall and changed the family name to Verur. While there, Tris took a Charisma class.

Tris found a copy of Elves of Dagon in the mailbox.

What a great day. I got a promotion to Anonymous Source Handler and a great bonus.

I went to the park after work to read and saw Tris jogging around the park.

I also saw Agnes Crumplebottom. I’m still trying for that interview. I presume the child, Colette is her daughter.

I started my interview, but she called that boring so I apologized and we chatted and gossiped some more before I took off for another painting lesson. Damn, I took too long getting away from Agnes; the school was closed when I got there.

Oh well, I found an unknown seed in the park. I’m going to go home, grab a bite and then check out the gardening book Tris bought for me.

Tris is the sweetest man, he always compliments the way I look, then he told me he’s been promoted to Rookie.

Tris ordered a pizza. He may be health conscious, but he does love a greasy pizza. Now I’m going to find cold pizza in the fridge for days.

Tuesday

Nowhere near as good a day today. I came home and found the hired maid standing outside the house. No wonder the bed is never made and the house is a mess. On top of that, the woman is a kleptomaniac. I sure hope there’s nothing missing, but then, she never goes inside. I fired her and she insulted me!

I finally found an article I can write. I’ll review the movie at the local theater. But no pictures for the article Wilsonoff Community Theater is also a stickler for not using cameras.

After the movie, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few items for some recipes and found a tomato seed on the sidewalk outside the store, so I just picked it up off the ground and took it home with me.

Wednesday

Went Tris’ game at 3:00 today, unfortunately, I took a nap before I left and got there a little late. I’ll write a review on this, Tris’ team won 11-6. I’m so proud of that man.

Thursday

Tris’ boss, Marty, wants the speakers on his stereo fixed. So Tris is using his one day off to fix the man’s stereo. It will bring in a little extra money, which we can use since the house and furnishings are so expensive.

We have a new maid the service sent over. Tris said he seems to be doing his job.

I’ve been promoted to Investigative Reporter making 137/hour.

Tris told me Marty paid him 600 and he and his wife were both very nice.

5 comments:

Mao said...

Oooh, I know that house! My test family moved into there... and then I had to make it huge because I refused to move out the other sibling and allow him to become a zombie. This was before Awesomemod, of course... cough, even before release, actually.

The house looks great! I love the decor. Poor Tris. He's stuck fixing everything on his day off... LOL

KDSGS said...

So you can change the last name of a sim in game? Nice touch, wish it could be done in Sims 2 without using SimPE, or if there is a way, I am not aware. I know you can change a first name with insiminator...

I will admit I like the look of the buildings, great detail, I loved the local theatre! Again, too bad you could not go in. This game seriously needs some EP's pronto!

So why was the maid outside, was that a glitch, or was she just a lousy maid, LOL!
Cheers Lachesis!

Unknown said...

Hey Mao, actually I think that house is quite nice, even if it did have some serious ugly about it before I redecorated it and I had to make it one bedroom because who could possibly live in it before? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I swear, it doesn't matter the quality of the plumbing, etc, it breaks down all of the the time. Much more than I remember in TS2. :/

Drew, Yes you can change the last name, I really like that, too. There are some nice things they did for the game, but overall, not enough I don't think. The buildings you can't go into really bothers me, which is probably why I mention them. Yes, they're beautiful from the outside, but I don't get it. Hopefully an EP or two will do away with the problem.

I don't know why the maid wouldn't clean. I was always away on another lot with my characters, I'd get the notice that she was done and the money would be deducted, then I'd be back at the house and the bed wouldn't be made and everything had a clean option. *shrug* guess it was just a strange glitch. But the klepto comment was made because Sireta figured it out. :D

thewynd said...

I still don't understand why they wouldn't design it so you could go into the buildings! That's just...wrong! So happy Tris and Sireta are getting along so well...

Unknown said...

I agree, Gayl. The first EP has been announced, called, I think, Sims 3 Adventures - I get the impression it's BV for TS3. Anyway, they say your Sim can visit the tombs of Egypt! Oh, yeah, the Sim will go in, and I'll be left outside all the while listening to weird sounds coming from inside the building I can't go in. :/

I've been playing for a while - their family is growing. :D